Friday, December 12, 2008

The Twelve days of christmas tag!

1 Embarassing moment: The first time I tooted in front of Keith!
2 Best Friends: Teri and Dana
3 Things I buy regularly: Gas and clothes hahaha
4 Places I want to go: Italy and New York at Christmas time
5 goals for the upcoming year: Lose this extra 10 lbs I have been complaining about for like 3 years. HAVE A BABY!!! there goes those ten lbs
6 things people don't know about me: I sleep walk, I secretly watch reruns of beverly hills 90210 and enjoy it! I sing very loud in my car. I count my steps in myhead as I walk (I am a freak) I actually cook very well!!!
7things i would never say: I have no shame, I say it all
8things i love about christmas: The lights, decorating the tree, all the movies you have seen for the past 15 years. The yummy food. The presents and seeing the looks on peoples faces when you get them something they really wanted.
9things i say to my kids: No kids, Next question
10 things i do a lot: Talk, vaccum, laundry, shop for clothes, get gas, shop for clothes, get gas, shop for clothes.... Do I need to go on
11 things i would rather not live without: Keith, my weave, running water, chocolate, being able to shop for clothes, family, pizza on the run (when I go home)
diet mt dew, blowdryer, makeup, electricity!
12 people I tag: Teri, Dana, Brook, Kara, Becky... Whoever else wants to. Do I even know 12 people hahahaha

1 comment:

Teri said...

I love your wedding pics. You look gorgeous, of course. I really like the one of the bridesmaids too...very pretty.

You were embarassed the first time you "tooted" in front of Keith??? Are you sure you didn't sit on him and do it on purpose? AND I don't think you can call what you do a "toot." HAHAHA
jk