Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip

Keith and I decided to come to Denver for Thanksgiving to see Teri and Dana. Living in Las Vegas makes me realize how far away I am from everything and all the people that I believe to be awesome. Coming to visit them is always so fun and it doesn't matter how much time has passed, you just pick up right where you left off. I am sure all of you have great friends like that. Keith and I got to go with Teri to see Justin off before he left for Afghanistan. It truly makes you realize how important family is and how great it is to have the kind of friends that will be there for you when times are the toughest. Teri is a strong woman. I am greatful to have her in my life. Dana, if and when you read this blog, your amazing too and I couldn't imagine us never talking or losing touch. You make me laugh and I always know when I need a pick me up, you are right there with a dumb remark:) Not trying to be sappy, just wanted to express my gratitude to these two amazing people. Thanks for everything.

3 comments:

Dana said...

AAAwwwwweeeeee......that was so sweet! I think you're thuper! (Yes, that's super with a lisp...in honor of the guy at the Olive Garden). :) Thanks a lot Renae, now I feel like a jerk for not coming to visit you on Sunday. Don't worry, it'll never happen again. Lol. Love ya sister!

Teri said...

Thanks for coming to see me! It was really nice to have you and Keith here to take my mind off of the big goodbye.
You're the greatest! ;)

Stacey said...

Hi Renae,
I am going to add you to my list, is that ok? YOu look amazing, you always were beautiful. Congrats on getting married!