Saturday, January 3, 2009

Movie Mishaps

Upon meeting Keith, I soon realized that he is not much for TV or movies. I on the other hand, have seen about everymovie out there, including all the stupid ones which are the ones I rather enjoy. Since being with Keith, I have tried to bring him to my world of Hollywood entertainment.
One of my favorites that I enjoy whole heartedly is:
Now I know what you all are thinking. Why on earth would Keith ever be interested in this silly show. Well... your right. He hates this show and as a matter of fact, he will sit there and watch it with me to count how many times they say the word "Like" He has never sat through a whole episode because he can't take much more after five minutes. So I kinda understand why he doesn't give me much credit for picking out movies. Here are just a few examples of movies that he hasn't really enjoyed:


Just to list a couple. Now, I try not to discriminate against chic flicks so I feel I should try to see all of them and Keith just so happens to be my movie buddy. He on the other hand, doesn't share my enthusiasm. One day I was feeling real bad about never letting him chose so I handed the reigns over and this is what we ended up seeing:

Some of you may have thought this movie was great and I am sure it probably was if I had seen any other James Bond flicks. Since I haven't, I got a good nap in.
One bad pick after another, I was bound to prove Keith wrong that I could pick an excellent movie that both of us could enjoy. I think he was hopeful, but lacked confidence in my choices. I had heard good things about this new movie that just came out and when I described the plot to him, he gave me a look with one eyebrow raised said he would take one for the team yet again. Here was my pick:

It was a hit!!!Keith loved it even though it was 3 hours long. For those of you who haven't seen this movie or even go to the movies, I strongly encourage you to set a date nite and journey to your nearest cinema to check it out. Get plenty of snacks cause your in for a long nite!

3 comments:

nina said...

I am like Keith, I have been a little leary of that movie too. But I had a friend that just saw it and she loved it too. So maybe I will have to check it out.

Stacey said...

I have heard a lot of good reviews on Benjamin Button! Good to know that you found 1 that he liked! Tony only likes shoot kill and harm movies so I feel your frustration! haha! Hope you had a Happy New Year!

Dana said...

The Hills? House Bunny? I wouldn't be your movie buddy either. haha Seriously.