Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks alot Dad and Keith

Keith got me a new knife set for Christmas. I was so excited because I was tired of having to strain through cutting cheese and bread. The minute I unwrapped the gift, Keith told me that I was going to cut myself. I don't blame him for saying it because I am sort of clumsy and tend to hurt myself all the time. Upon unwrapping the present, my dad called. I told him what Keith had got me and then my dad too said, I was going to cut myself. Am I missing something? I didn't realize I was that much of a hazzard in the kitchen. I thanked my dad for the confidence in me and I hung up. After that, I left the knives in the box and left them in the living room. Scared to touch them or even to look at them for fear I was going to slice my finger off. I continued to use my old, dull knives until one day I built up enough courage to use them. A bell pepper was sitting on the counter awaiting my arrival. I tackled that bell pepper and showed it who was boss with the new, ever so sharp knife. Until..... SLICE!!! Right through my middle!!! As I was standing there bleeding, I debated if I should even tell Keith I cut myself. Forget it, I needed help, I was about to lose my finger hahaha. Of course, Keith laughed at me (all in fun) then bandaged me up. He finished cutting the veggies. I was too scared. My next step was to call my dad and notify him of the situation. I said that he and Keith both cursed me and I will forever be scared to use the knives. Thanks alot fellas.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Hahahahaha! I really hope you are ok, though. Cuts take forever to heal!

Bagleys said...

Pahahaha...that's too funny!!!

Michelle Thompson said...

You crack me up. I am the same way with knives and Jayson always tells me to be careful whenever he sees me with one. I have never had a terrible cut, but many small ones and I make myself nervous when I have a knife in hand! Ha Ha

Greg Becky said...

Makes me hurt just thinking about it. Good thing no stitches were involved.