Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BBQ beef Nachos in Vegas?


Who here remembers how good BBQ beef nachos from saveway are? Thats the one thing I miss living here in Las Vegas is all the yummy food from the Saveway lounge. My sister and I stumbled upon a close second to those infamous nachos. I couldn't believe it. I just happened to know the restaurant manager and I made sure to tell him that his chef needed to stop steeling Wyoming's secret recipes. It was way too funny.

We decided afterwards to head over to the Venetian to the celebrity wax museum. If no one has ever been, it's really neat. The figures are to actual size and shape and so it was interesting to see just how much taller I was than close to 99 % of all the celebrities, for an exception of John Wayne and Shaquil O'Neal. We got some fun pictures and it just made you realize how much of a rail you have to be to be on tv. I was blown away at how tiny most of them were. Just about everyone you could think of was there.










3 comments:

Teri said...

Man Renae, your huge! haha It is amazing how tiny those people are huh? You almost dwarf them as much as you dwarfed your fan club in Maui. haha...makes me laugh just thinking about your photo shoot...good times. (sigh)

Jill Asay said...

Oh man, I think I'm getting a craving...MMMM I loved the nachoes in Lovell!! It looks like you guys had fun!

Nick & Lindi said...

renae, you got to let us know where that restaurant is! lindi and i are living here in vegas too, and we're cravin a little bit of home...