Friday, August 15, 2008

I have been tagged!!

A little about me...
What are the last 3 things you purchased?
*A stupid tank of gas
*Hamburger for hamburger helper cause I am such a chef
*Stamps for my wedding announcements

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
*Anybody who knows me knows that I am freak about 80's


What were the last 3 places you visited?
*In Denver as we speak with the Ter and Dana
*Keith's parentals in Florida
*California! I love it there

What are your 3 favorite movies?
*Dumb and Dumber
*The Dark Knight was amazing
*Sixteen Candles cause again, I am a freak for 80's

What are your 3 favorite possessions?
*Keith's man hood
*My elliptical that I don't use
*My new cool sway chair in our room

What are your 3 wishes?
*That I could finish the twilight series so dana will get off my back
*That Dana will stop talking about the twilight series
*That Dana will stop reading 55 books a week

What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
*Finished the twilight series so Dana will get off my back
*Accomplished the highest level of coolness by reading 55 books a week like Dana
*Conquered guitar hero so I can be as cool as dana

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
*Pizza from Pizza on the Run
*Chinese food from China town in Powell
*My own homemade meatloaf

What are 3 things that freak you out?
*Snakes! Hate em!!!
*Old food left in the fridge
*Being home alone at night

Name 3 things you are good at?
*Complaining to keith about dirtying 300 cups a day
*Setting a goal to work out and watching tv instead
*Taking multiple naps a day even when I haven't done an ounce of work to deserve a nap

Name 3 things you are currently coveting
*To not have a debt after my wedding
*Endless amounts of clothing so I can wear a new outfit everyday
*A new car

3 bloggers I tag
*Nina
*Kara
*Becky

No comments: