Friday, July 18, 2008

Diets!

For those of you that didn't know, I resigned from my job at the mirage the 1st of June for reasons that I will explain later. Ever since then, I had all these ideas of fun things I would do to occupy my time. I was going to start scrapbooking all of my pics that are just sitting in a pile. I was going to take a kick boxing class. Most of all, I was going to try to get into major shape since i have all this time on my hands. I had intentions on going to the gym five days a week and was going to try my hardest to eat healthy. NOT!!!!! I am so lazy. What excuse do I have now? I can't say I am too busy because I have NOTHING TO DO! Explain to my why when you go on a diet, you natrually crave all the filthy, unhealthy food that you know you can't have. Let me give you a few examples:


Do these items look good to you? They sure as heck look amazing to me. This is the kind of junk I crave all the time!!! So to help me stay uninfluenced, I was going to hire a personal trainer to set me up with a meal plan and keep me on track so I can get a trained booty. Let me give you a few examples of the new diet:


Do these items look good to you? I can't say they look all the appealing to me. Hopefully this personal trainer whips me into shape and it better be worth it for having to eat this garbage. I know some of you are looking at the veggies and you are thinking that it looks fresh and yummy. I hate you guys! Why can't I enjoy these foods!!!


5 comments:

Dana said...

Yummy...carrots and broccoli...Sike! (Is that how you spell that?) When you come, I don't care what you say. We're eating Cold Stone. Love you!

Dana said...

Oh yeah, and how far are you in the book???

Greg Becky said...

Of course Dana has you reading Twilight doesn't she? You'll love all of the books! I have no room to talk about eating healthy. Everytime I say I am going to, I find myself stuffing my face with ice cream, pop, candy, anything that you shouldn't eat.

Kristin said...

I've been working really hard at this for almost 4 months...down 30 lbs so far. If I can do it, anyone can, right? Sure you can....now go get a salad! :)

Teri said...

Ok, this has nothing to do with dieting...I can't believe that you don't know who Cat Deeley is. You need to watch So You Think You Can Dance. It's on Wed, and Thurs. nights. So you missed Wed, but tonight is the results show and anyway, you would like it.