Monday, August 11, 2008

Florida, wedding planning, and HEADACHES!



I have been so bad lately on posts. I have just been so busy and preoccupied. Okay, so first things first. Keith and I went to Florida a couple of weeks ago to vistit his parents. We got to see so many things and had so much fun. We went to the Kennedy Space Center and I got to learn so many neat things from his dad. His dad use to work for Nasa and was in charge of the rocket program. He was there for the first ever space launch and the first man to walk on the moon. It was great to be able to talk to someone who has seen so many amazing advances come to pass.


After a 9 hr tour of Nasa, we decided that another 9 hr adventure was necessary so we decided the next day to go to Disney world. Now, I am sure the majority of you have been there, but if you haven't, let me tell you that you need a freakin week to see everything. I had been to Disney Land so the logical park to go to seemed to be Epcot Center. Other than a million kids annoying me and everything costing your left kidney, it was a lot of fun. We had the luck of getting rained on, but out of nowhere, Keith's mom suddenly had two umbrellas. Do not ask me where she got them. They just magically appeared. The woman was obvisouly prepared. There were some cool things to see so for those of you that want to go, be sure to save up serious dinero and pack umbrellas.


The last excursion was scouting out some gators. Let me tell you, I was in a mission to spot a big one. We decided to go on a airboat ride to try to get a good look. We saw some huge ones that I know for sure could have ate me up. Kinda creepy to see them, but way cool. The little guy that I am holding was named Hollywood and he was out of control. That could be why his mouth was ruubberbanned shut. I liked my fingers and wanted to leave with all ten.

Okay, so now for the wedding planning. Let me just tell you, I am over the whole wedding planning. Not only is it draining to put it all together, but it's EXPENSIVE! They want to charge me for everything. Its outragous what they want to get you for. "Sure you can bring in your own cake, however we are charging you a cake cutting fee." "No problem if you want to bring in your own photographer, but there is a fee for that as well.'' Next thing I know they are going to start charging me for the stinkin toilet paper in the bathrooms. For the money we are shelling out, this wedding better be prestine! Which leads me in to the headache part. I am glad that we have less then two months. I am so excited and couldn't be happier to FINALLY be getting married, but eloping would have been so much cheaper. HAHAHAHAHA .

1 comment:

Teri said...

Maybe they have REALLY nice tp and then, of course, they should charge you for it.
p.s. I think you would be just as beautiful with only 9 or even 8 fingers...besides, not even a gator could get your thumbs off (the skin on them must be bullet proof by now.)