Tuesday, July 8, 2008

California!!!




Sorry i haven't had a chance to write much lately. I have been super busy with wedding planning. I was getting a little stressed out and stir crazy so two of my girlfriends and I decided that we needed a little time away so we decided to road trip it out to California to relax on the beach in the sun. It couldn't have come at a better time! I needed a break. There was no tentative plan. Just fly by the seat of ur pants and do what ever sounded fun.


The trip didn't get off to a wonderful start. The car rental place was not too organized so we ended up getting a two hour late start. Then what do they give us? Some tin can suzuki that couldn't make it up any hills. Great on gas, but we got honked at the whole trip. Once we got to our destination: Hermosa Beach, the rest of the trip went smooth. We got wonderful massages, layed on the beach, and ate like crazy. I think I gained about ten lbs on the trip. I love California, but every time I go there, makes me realize how crazy and busy the life style is. Yes, more crazy then Vegas if one can believe that.

2 comments:

Teri said...

No free upgrades on the rental like in Maui huh? Too bad, but it sounds like you had a great time...not as much fun as you'll have here though. ;)

Bagleys said...

You're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love ya. Hope all is going well!