Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally!


I am new to the whole blogging world. I was busy looking at everybody else's pages and I thought to myself that this was a great way to keep in touch with everyone. I got to work creating a page for Keith and I. My new last name is going to be ball. Yes people, that is no lie hahaha. When I was creating the page, my initial display name was going to be "The Ball's" however, this was considered profanity and was not excepted by the blogging police so the Ball Family is now the new display name.

So to bring you up to speed somewhat, I am living in Las Vegas. I have been here for almost 4 years and I am about to be married to the most amazing person I have ever met. I am sure some of you reading this are saying, "Finally Renae!" "Its about time!" Thanks alot guys! Haha. We are getting married in October and so far the wedding planning has been very painless and easy. My fiance is an executive for the Mirage hotel and I use to work for the Mirage so that is where the match made in heaven occured. We are both goofy people and I am just happy I finally met someone who can put up with all my crap!

We are both very interested in leaving Las Vegas and we hope the opportunity to leave comes sooner than later. Not sure where we want to go, but it better be somewhere sunny!!

7 comments:

Teri said...

I am so glad that you decided to get a blog...and yes finally get married. ;) It really is about time. haha If you have any other questions, just ask.

nina said...

I like your blog! That picture of you and keith is so cute too! I know that life will take you guys someplace great wherever you end up moving too. Good luck with everything!

Lauren said...

Somewhere sunny? How about Arizona down here with me!! I love your blog. So glad that you got one. I will be checking it often! Congrats on your engagement! If you're ever in the Phoenix area, please let us know!

Greg Becky said...

Hey Thanks for letting me know that you started a blog. Glad I found it. Looks like fun.

Jill Asay said...

Hey, this is Christian's wife Jill...Congrats on getting engaged! I love your pictures! You two look so happy together!!

Kathy said...

You're still one of the most beautiful girls to leave good ol' Lovell. Congrats on finding the "man of your dreams". I think it's great that you've taken your time to find him. Your Mom must be so very happy too. Take special care and know that we all love and miss you. Please go to a wonderful concert for me, K?
I miss the other side of life.
Hugs...

Kristin said...

Yeah! Another blogger. It's so fun to see what everyone else is up to! You look so great!