Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Wedding

Over the weekend Keith and I attended our friend's wedding. I am a sucker for weddings. It brought back some cool memories since our wasn't that long ago. Keith was in the wedding so it was nice to see him in a tux again:) Apparently all of Keith's friends go for the young girls :) Keith and I are 11 years apart, but Brian and Lindsey take the cake with a 17 year age difference. Its so wonderful to see them together. They truly love eachother. Age definitely has no boundries. It was pretty funny during the ceremony, the minister was talking to Lindsey, "Now, Lindsey, you have your whole life ahead of you. Great opportunites..." When it came time for her to talk to Brian... SHE DIDN'T! I couldn't help but laugh. Of course after the wedding my hubby and their friend Kevin had to give Brian a hard time. Acting as if they were the minister, "Brian, you on the other hand, will get a great deal at the mortuary." It was so funny! Other than that, the whole event went well. Her dress was beautiful and we had a a great time. It was nice to relax because we both have been gone so much. Oklahoma, then we went to California, then I went to Wyoming, then we go back to Oklahoma tomorrow till the end of March then back to California a week later. WOW! We need to stay home!

Chris, Keith, Brian, and Kevin

Myself and Tracy. Her husband is Chris in the above pic. We knew no one so we were Bff's for the entire event

Lindsey and her dad. He was the coolest guy ever!

They make such a cute couple.

Whats a wedding with out the "Cha Cha Slide" haha

Clearly I was crazy by the end of the night

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like you had fun. Great dress!!

Jennie said...

I know wedding are supposed to be about the bride, but YOU were smokin'!!!!

nina said...

You would really never know their were so many years between them. I would have guessed only like 6 or 7. I think they look cute together too.

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Hey Love! You still coming next week? I'm planning on it, and I'm very excited! :]