Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry no pics!

Okay so I would have posted some wedding pics if I had some! The photographers said it would be 6 weeks. Really? The suspense is killing me. I want to see them so bad.
I might as well tell everybody how amazing the wedding was. It was just as how I imagined it. I will post pics as soon as I get them. The decorations and the flowers were so beautiful. I wouldn't have changed a thing. I was happy all my friends could be there to share the day with me. It meant a lot! Thank you to everybody!
Now Keith and I are just getting back to living. No more stresses of family, wedding planning, and accomodating. Married life is great and I am so happy I got to marry such a wonderful man. He is everything I could ever want. It took me a while to find him, but now he is stuck with me!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Congrats to you guys! I am excited to see the pictures because your mom told us how beautiful everyhting was!!!! We can't wait either!

Brook said...

I am so excited for you!!! I am so glad that it went so well for you!!! CONGRATS!!!!

nina said...

Alright, I'll forgive you as long as you promise to post some soon. I'll be hounding you till you do ;)